A fun-filled walking holiday full of surprises, on gravel roads and footpaths through the Boland. Experience the splendid mountain ranges, historic towns and gracious homesteads with their orchards and vineyards.
Between the Vineyards of Wellington through the varied landscape of fynbos vegetation with massive rounded granite rocks and ancient Wild Olive, Rock Candlewood and Wagon trees of Paarl Mountain.
• Walking on jeep tracks between vuneyards
• Leliefontein Historic cellar and learning about stokkiesdraai
• Olive tasting at Riebeeck Kasteel and exploring the village
• Rawsenville and Slanghoek valley
• Special winetasting at boutique cellars
• Franschoek and the visit to la Motte
• Pierneef museum
• Stellenbosch and having dinner on a side walk under huge oak trees