Southern Namibia offers a destination with a difference. You will not encounter massive herds of game or the big five, but rather experience vast landscapes with empty, ever-changing vistas with magnificent variety of colour and textures.
The peace and tranquillity of this largely uninhabited corner of Namibia will enthral the visitor who will soon realise that this is pristine nature at its best.
Geisterschlugt and Eagles Nest Accommodation at Klein Aus Vista, near Aus, is our base for the duration of the hike.
• Hiking the old war trench
• Walk through the Gondwana Sperrgebiet Rand Park
• Experience the wonder of all facets of the Namib Desert
• Admire the Namib feral horses as they roam freely
• Aus mountain ranges with breathtaking views over endless plains to Luderitz
• Luderitz and the Ghost town of Kolmanskop